Monday, August 2, 2010

1st Day of School

And I didn't take any pictures. I was too strung out. It was an OK day....maybe a 6? Promising.


I'm simplifying everything and I'm sure we'll be better off for it.


We are studying water this month and are researching swimming pools. How many slides? How deep is the deepest part? How much does it cost?  Rate how fun they are on a scale of 1-10...are some of the questions. Savannah has rated every one a 10. Even our little neighborhood pool (that is free!)

Water is pretty interesting if you think about it. Savannah loves experiments so we have one for almost every day. Today was the shape of water. By the way- there isn't one in liquid form. Did they "get" it? Not sure. Probably Savannah did.

One more thing I've learned from my sunrise challenge.

I think that God is excited about his work of art and wants people to see it, just like any artist would. He wants ME to see it and be excited with Him.

But if I blow off God and sleep through the sunrise, he stops waking me up every morning. I don't set the alarm because I would have to know what time the sun will come up and I wouldn't get that done so I just asked God to wake me. And He does.

Just like people, God knows when you are sincere and wants a fantastic relationship with us but when we slack off and start being more selfish, He lets us. We are welcome, but he won't beg us.

That's my two cents on the topic. I hope ya 'all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment