Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Playlist

I am trying to get rid of anything I don't need in my house. Sook and I have quite a collection of Cd's that we collected back in the day that we don't use anymore....what to do?

Anyway, it got me thinking about college. I was very depressed back then....lost weight (without trying)....didn't want to do anything.

So I listened to music like Jewel....I loved her....back when I was depressed.

And who couldn't love Travis Tritt?

Once and a while I would find a happy song I liked...

It was bad for about 3 or 4 years....sometimes it comes back.....

But I learned so much from that time in my life! I misunderstood God and prayed all wrong but at least I was talking to my best friend and he is very patient with me! I'm glad it's over, but I'm glad I went through it.

This has got to be the best song I've ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment