Monday, August 23, 2010

You May Be Eating Too Much Fast Food If......

....your 2 year old sees a brown paper bag and says, "chicken".
"BAG", you say.
"Chicken". She replies.


.....your car-ful of children chorus "I'm huuuuungry" every time you pass McDonald's.



.....you are eating at Mimi's Cafe and your 5 year old randomly asks, "Does this place have a drive-thru?"


....when you ask your children what they would like to eat for supper, they start naming off fast food chains.



But that never happens here!;)

I'm trying to stay away from fast-food.......



......except Subway.......


.....and for McDonald's coffee......


.....and Sonic happy hour......


.....and any time I am by myself and starving.......

but I'm trying.

1 comment:

  1. I was a girl, but clumsy things. I do not know how to cook, sew, above, ca. I have too insipid and tedious, but that's my personality. It's hard to change
    catmario4.com

    ReplyDelete