Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh, How He Loves Me!






Seek ye first the kingdom of God...and all these things shall be added unto you.




God never runs out of goodness.


God really loves me. He knows me, even better than I know myself.

He gives me little surprises throughout the day, the kind that I really had no clue it was coming.

Sometimes it is the sunrise I get to see because the baby woke me up at just the right time.

Sometimes it is something I needed to hear in a Sunday sermon, on the radio, from a good friend....or sometimes from a not so good friend.

A mom does not have much time for researching, reading, shopping, leisure conversations with great people.


If I need something, say new shoes, I can ask God to show me the best shoes for me. He knows what I like cause he created me. He knows what I can afford, and he knows where to find it. This year, my favorite shoes were second hand that my sister in law gave to my Mom, whom gave them to me. They are perfect for me, and didn't cost me a thing AND I didn't have to shop for them!!

God seems to work in these things for me. He knows what I need when I need it. I could not have planned it out better myself.

He makes up for what I can't do or what my husband can't do (since he is human, too).

Today, I got my hair done. It had been 5 months. I made the appointment at a bad time but my wonderful husband helped out. I had forgot about gymnastics, so it was gonna be tight, but something told me, "don't reschedule...it'll work out." I got my hair done...I go to a friend, and I love talking to her. I got a great haircut with high lights and low lights. I felt beautiful and refreshed. We were late for gymnastics.

We were 20 minutes late, to be exact. I hate to be late because it is expensive to pay for 4 kids to go to gymnastics and I want to get as much out of it as I can. When we showed up I realized it was an open gym- so we could stay late if we wanted, and we got a full hour in!


To a mom, these things are priceless.


I didn't stress out and I didn't yell at the kids. We just had fun.God loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment