Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So Here's The Thing...

Okay, I am torn in so many directions right now. School will be starting for us in 2 weeks (and I'm not ready...and I won't be!) Ellie will come in less than a week, I have a list of projects that need to get done, my son is in a "quality time" phase, or maybe it's not a phase. All of my children love personal time and they need to eat, too. And clean clothes to wear. We currently are in a panty crisis.

I have so many things I would like to add to our lives- trips, curriculum, experiences, conveniences. This costs money!!! My wonderful husband provides well for our everyday living but honestly (don't tell anyone) I want more :)

More to give, experience, learn, create more time for those I love.....

and to get rid of this nasty carpet.

Sooooo, I've had some children's books that I've written and one illustrated for a few years now and I have this strong urge to try and do something with them, and an equally strong urge to forget it. Any time we start a new job or try something new it just takes trials and time. Am I up for this? Do I self publish? How would I market effectively? If I can't even keep up with the underwear in this house, how do I pile on more? I have books to gain knowledge but I haven't had the time to read them!

But did I mention that I love writing and illustrating? It would be a dream job for me. But I'm just a novice at both. Sigh.

Therefore, if you read this and believe in the power of prayer as I do, please ask the good Lord to bless me with wisdom and opportunity. All great things in my life has happened by following God's leading so whatever happens I'll be okay. Thank you, dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment