Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sick Day


I woke up this morning and crawled out of bed, only  because Max was yelling for me. I felt awful.

So the kids played outside alot! I even took them for a walk after nap #1.

I went to CVS and it was strep. blah. BUT since I have not cooked, cleaned and have slept well thanks to Sook, I was able to enjoy my good times.

While I was gone, the girls went for a little "swim" in the backyard. Then Summer infomed me she washed the sliding doors with the hose. It showed.

My daisies are in bloom...



 which means picked flowers everywhere!





Nap #2: The worst thing you could do in this house is wake Mama when she's sleeping.

Savannah decided to make some apple juice pops....apple juice in ice cube trays with popsicle sticks?? okay??

So the kitchen floor was very sticky when I got up.








 Max could go up and down the hill in front of our house all day long...

Summer and I sat and watched him.





I sit on the couch and watch a show with the kids or read a book or just talk... and they are all wanting to be on my lap or "cuddling" next to me. Maybe I should add that to my to-do list?

****************************************


The strawberries are starting to ripen! I thought we could pick some and bring them in to eat...















they didn't get in the bowl, though.

zinnas...



filling the brid feeder....





Sometimes it's nice to have an excuse to just take it easy... maybe we shouldn't always look for an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment