Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh, January 3!

Here it is. The Monday after New Year's Day. I couldn't put school off any longer- I feel so lazy. But I had no plan. Until tonight.

I had a few moments of organization so I took advantage of it. I filled up that calendar.

Swimming at the YMCA

Wonderscope

Ernie Miller Nature

Library

And the much anticipated Kansas Day Celebration in Newton.

We might enter a writing contest as well. Savannah is super excited.

I asked them what they wanted to learn about, and they said butterflies. We have talked about butterflies so much already...but they wanted more. I might go ahead and order some caterpillars since we haven't done that yet.

I'd like to do so much more but I always think I have more time than I really do.
Now I am half way prepared...maybe even over-prepared let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment