Sunday, September 5, 2010

ohhhh, it's fun being a woman

It's 11:14.

At 8:00 it was: "I don't care. I just want some sleep."

9:20- "I just LOVE cute little girly hair. Even if it isn't always so cute, it's just cute to see them think they are cute."

***didn't go to church- Max has a runny nose and I was sleeping/doing hair so I was not ready.Everyone else went.****

9:45- "WHY won't this boy stop hitting me? And crying? WHY WON'T HE LET ME JUST HUG HIM?"

10:00- "....this is so much fun just watching him play! I need to do this more! Everyone should STOP WORKING RIGHT THIS MINUTE AND START PLAYING WITH YOUR KIDS. That would solve all the world's problems."

10:15 "okay, buddy. I need a shower. Go to sleep."

10:20 (In the shower, thinking of a friend that I want to pray for but I don't think she cares.)
Overwhelmed with compassion, "she needs a friend. I think I'll just drop her a note. Someday she'll thank me."

10:45, on her facebook. "Oh. My. Gosh. Nevermind."

11:00 Reading Meg's blog (a friend from High School) You just have to love her. She makes me laugh.
I hate her. Not really, I love her. I envy her. I'm happy for her. I'm really happy for her.

I miss my kids.
I love being alone.

I should never be alone. I think too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment