Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why I Love Homeschooling #3

Let me start out by saying I know you don't have to home school to read with your kids. Homeschooling is not for everyone, but even though a child goes to school somewhere else it is a little magical for parents and children to continue to learn together.

So...I love homeschooling because there are so many good children's books that I have not read or don't remember reading.

I never knew Frog and Toad could be so funny.

I've fallen in love with Max and the Wild Things again.

I have Snuggle Puppy going through my head all day....ooo ooo ooo, I love YOU!

I've been enchanted with the Chronicles of Narnia.

I've laughed at the silly monkeys that took the peddler's hats. tzs tzs tzs. And laughed some more watching my kids act out the story.

Tonight we all sat on the couch I hate so much and read for over an hour. They all took turns and didn't want to quit. I love books- and so do my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment