Ok, so maybe most kids would hate being my kid because the gifts I give on birthdays are not so exciting. I gave Savannah an early gift- Mad Libs.
She loved them.
Oh yeah, and she learned what nouns, verbs, adjectives, exclamations, past tense and plural meant all in one afternoon AND she has a few hundred more pages to practice on. But the point really is that she loved them.
Some Physical Laws All Should Know. Mad Lib Style.
1. If you apply heat to milk, it will dance.
2. Water always seeks its own mall.
3. In a right triangle, the square of the Power Play is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two cats.
4. Sound travels through air at the rate of 700 girls per second.
5. Weight: 16 ounces equals one bonga.
6. If an object is floating in juice, it displaces its own boy.
7. Everything that goes east must come west.
Tons of laughs for my Savannah. Birthdays are fun because you get to celebrate the person and their individual uniqueness.