Saturday, January 16, 2010

Paint Therapy















I must admit, I'm having a hard time right now. Post pregnancy hormones are not kind to me this time around. The mouse thing about sent me over the edge, as well as a few other things that are probably very minor to a normal person. Right now I'm really a crazy person though.

I am reading a book about birth order that I want to analyze fully when I am done with it, but I have learned a few things thus far. I think that I am a second born that started out carefree type B, but slowly took the role of the first born as I got older, which made me a hopeless perfectionist because I did not get the firstborn winner training early on. Anyway, I'm trying to go back to my roots. Or maybe I'm just going crazy. We'll see.

Art is always therapeutic for me. I was alone with the kids last night and thought they needed something to do other than put up with the crazy mama.

I put out a table cloth, paint, glitter and a few other craft supplies and left the room...except for to take a few pictures.

I told them they had to name their paintings.


Summer's is called "Beautiful Shapes"
Savannah's is called "I Love My Shapes".
Brooke's is called "Rutabaga".

And Ellie's is called "Dots Dots Are My Favorite".









It was a good time. Now I don't know what to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment