I don't think I've ever kept a New Year's resolution.
But I'm good at lists.
Things I want to do in 2010:
1. Finally finish organizing the basement.
2. Sew a dress.
3. Go on a vacation.
4. Plant a terrarium.
5. Paint the living room.
6. Replace my carpet...hopefully with hard wood!
7. Send a book to publishers.
8. Ride the train to Grandma's house.
9. Go to St. Louis. (this is separate from a vacation)
10. Paint my butterfly picture.
11. Take a class- any class.
12. Start a recipe blog for our family recipes.
13. Finish my CEUs. Boring. But it has to be done.