Friday, October 12, 2012

Natural Art

I'm seeing an art trend here! I wanted to write something deep but it's late and I was ready for bed two hours ago. I'm thankful for this, too. Natural Art.

In the midst of changing weather, changing leaves, and refreshed spirit... I love natural art. I believe that most all art comes from nature. Look at art from different parts of the world, they often have characteristics of plants or animals in the environment in which the art came from. I love almost all forms of art, but the very best kind is the ever changing view from my front window... or back, or windshield.

God is the original and perfect artist, even down to the creatures at the bottom of the sea. Even to the stars in the sky. And the best part is that his art has a fantastic purpose.


And it's free. All we have to do is take the time to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment