Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall and Farm, Birthdays and Rainbows

1. I am thankful that Ellie's birthday is in fall so that we have an excuse to go to the farm in the fall. There is nothing like it in my opinion. I reserve the right to change my mind after Thailand.

 
And thankful for Aunt Karen's pond :)


 
 
 
Plus we get to visit the pumpkin patch.



2. I am thankful for the vast educational opportunities in the country.





3. I am thankful for my Ellie.

 
 
Even Jesus gave her a birthday present. A full double rainbow. Her nickname is rainbow, she has a rainbow personality.
 
The kids ran in and said, "Mom, you have GOT to see this! It's about Ellie and God!"
 
I'm thankful that a rainbow reminds my kids about God. And I'm thankful that Jesus reminded us about His promises and blessed Ellie with a rainbow on her birthday.
 

 
One more look at the farm:
 
 

1 comment: