Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

At the beginning of the week, we were sick.

Decided not to go home until the weekend.

Worked a little on Tuesday.

Finished my kitchen cabinets (yaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Worked the nursery Wednesday night.

Went to bed feeling achy and chilly.

Slept in. Way way in.

I feel good now, with the exception of a few sniffles.

Savannah's working on a construction paper turkey.

Max is getting into whatever he can find.

Brooke and Summer and playing with stuffed animals.

We don't really have food. Is anything open today?

None the less, I am thankful.

For my beautiful, healthy family.

For a nice day outside.

For a house to live in.

For work to be done.

For what people have done in order to build a nation I can call home.

For extended family and their values that have shaped us.

For the good that I get to see and rejoice for in my circle of acquaintances.

For the hope that there is more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment