Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blah....

Where the rubber meets the road, where faith is put into practice. The idea is sparked on a mountain top, but it never goes as first planned. And here I am.

About six months ago, I determined to just trust God. All the time. Just trust. And I have, for the most part but there are times I want to grab a hold of that wheel and push Him back in the passenger seat.

Nothing significant to show for yet, but internally things are moving and changing. I didn't know how much growing I have to do. In the big picture God is keeping quiet but behind the scenes there is something always going on.

I am emotional, but I am happier. My angry times are shorter. I have peace. I laugh more...even though it can be rough. I am MUCH more forgiving. I am so excited to see the changes God has made in me. I like myself now. I am content yet awaiting the next move to make. I don't fear failure as much. I don't compare me to you, and all the other wonderful people out there. It's me and God. I like that.

It's blah now because I'm not on the mountain top, but I am in the middle of everyday. But I kinda like everyday now.

There are great books to read on success and how-to, but I think the most important thing for me to learn right now is to live everyday living. Paying bills, laundry, cooking dishes, diapers, errands, band-aids, fights, people, honey-do's, prayer requests, awaking and laying down at night. That is what I need to learn. Praise God.

Do what I need to do, when it needs to be done, praise God.
Pray about everything when I feel like worrying, praise God.
Stop complaining, praise God.
Don't put unnecessary restrictions or expectations on myself or others , praise God.
Ask for help, praise God.
Have fun, praise God.
And when I know what God has told me, know that I know, that I know, that I know that is. He is, praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment