1. His name is Sook. He says it's like "John" in Laos, but in America it is "what?"
2. I've always like dark skin.
3. He looks good with no hair.
4. He looks kinda mean....unless he smiles, then I just want to go pinch his cheeks and kiss 'em.
5. He likes me.
6. He loves Jesus.
7. He can play the guitar.
8. He can box.
9. His smile. He has a big mouth.
10. He makes me laugh.
11. He is content.
12. He can relate to an introvert.
13. He makes beautiful kids.
14. He is a great dad.
15. He can play drums.
16. He can admit when he is wrong.
17. When he is not wrong, he stands his ground.
18. He is loyal.
19. He is my friend.
20. He is not perfect.
21. He knows I'm not perfect, and he is okay with that.
22. He buys me Pepsi.
23. He works hard so I can stay at home.
24. He values family.
25. He is healthy.
26. He is thankful.
27. He loves the USA.
28. He trusts me.
29. He is okay with no TV, no video games.
30. He gets me.
31. He makes me feel safe.
32. He makes me feel smart and valuable.
33. The kids love him.
34. He is a great cook.
35. He does laundry and dishes.
36. He understands when I need help and does not complain.
37. He understands that I have a very had job and values it.
38. He will work through any difficult situation.
39. He is my husband, and he does the best that he knows how at it. I love him more than ever!